Propionyl-L-carnitine, also known as, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL is an amino acid that is produced in the body, naturally. It is related to other amino acids found in the body – the L-carnitine and the acetyl-L-carnitine.
The body naturally produces propionyl-l-carnitine to help increase the blood circulation throughout the circulatory system. However, the production of propionyl-l-carnitine in the body is sometimes not enough to support every human activity, especially when they start to hit the age beyond their prime, causing problems with blood circulation. Fortunately, there is a Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine supplement that can help boost the circulation of blood, just like the propionyl-l-carnitine Amazon.
In the medical world, the propionyl-l-carnitine is used to treat leg pain (medically known as peripheral vascular disease) due to poor blood circulation; but more than that, the drug is usually given orally or intravenously to treat:
- Heart disease, including angina (chest pain), congestive heart failure (CHF), and chronic ischemic heart disease – According to the medical description, the PLC or propionyl-l-carnitine has the ability to improve the myocardial contraction and energy metabolism, providing better blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction due to poor blood circulation, diabetes, and low production of testosterone, caused by aging– Under medical supervision, the propionyl-l-carnitine is one of the safest drugs to treat ED.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)– According to several medical theories, the propionyl-l-carnitine is capable of treating general fatigue, which includes chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Ulcerative colitis (disease of the bowels)– Medically, the propionyl-l-carnitine dispatches ulcerative colitis by enhancing the fatty-acid oxidation, which is beneficial to people with ulcerative colitis.
- Peyronie’s disease (the increase of hard tissue in the penis)– It is suggested that 1 gram twice a day of propionyl-l-carnitine, or as prescribed, can slow down the progression of the Peyronie’s disease; thus, reducing the need for a certain type of surgery.
To promote blood circulation, the pharmaceutical world came up with a formula that can boost the function and glycine propionyl-l-carnitine supplement – one of these is the Vitamonk’s GlycoTrax.
The supplement is known for its various benefits, which is, primarily, to support the healthy flow of blood; thus, with the healthy flow of blood, it helps:
• Boost the blood flow to the muscles, which helps support the muscle during a workout
• Boost better blood flow to the limbs
• Boost the athletic performances, including the daily performances
• Supports blood circulation on aging men
The propionyl-l-carnitine is medically used to treat various health problems; however, before taking any propionyl-l-carnitine medication or supplements, you should know that there are special precautions and warnings that you should take into considerations. According to healthcare professionals, the propionyl-l-carnitine should never be taken if:
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Suffers from hypothyroidism or underactive thyroid
• Reported to have a history of seizure
Although propionyl-l-carnitine supplements, like the GlycoTrax, is safe to use for people who are into body-building or men who want to boost their sexual health, it is still essential to talk to a physician about taking this type of supplement.